Help for tattooed people
We help with detoxification and immune therapy
A number of recent scientific publications show that many people can expect health problems caused by toxic substances in their tattoos in the course of their lives. Tattoos may contain toxic substances and cause diseases. We help those affected.
Gynecological diseases caused by tattoos – diagnosis and therapy in our practice
In our gynecological consultation hours in Munich, we see more and more patients with tattoos in the genital area and the lower abdominal region. We have the impression that these patients suffer from gynecological diseases more frequently than average. Studies on a possible causality are necessary. There are indications that color pigments from tattoos in the female genital area can lead to problems in the lymphatic system, including so called inguino femoral lymphadenopathy. There may also be problems in the area of the labia. The growth of so called squamous vulva carcinomas may be promoted, etc.
Breast cancer from tattoos?
The color mixtures in tattoos can contain toxic heavy metals, aluminium, other pollutants and carcinogens. Tattoos in the breast and armpit region can possibly – directly or indirectly – promote breast cancer. There are indications that color pigment mixtures in tattoos can also complicate breast cancer prevention diagnostics and follow up diagnostics. Black colors in particular can contain carcinogenic plasticizers such as so called phthalates, especially dibutyl phthalates (DBP). Black colors are also suspected of containing various carcinogenic so called polycyclic aromatic compounds.
If phthalates and heavy metals from tattoos permanently get into the organism, it can lead to carcinogenic, teratogenic and endocrinopathogenic effects.
- phthalates and heavy metals from tattoos can disrupt hormonal control circuits.
- the thyroid in particular appears to be particularly sensitive to phthalates.
- phthalates and heavy metals can affect fertility, including by altering sperm DNA.
- the cancerogen effect of tattoos containing phthalates can be increased if other endocrine disruptors are also present, e.g. heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic or thallium, as well as light metals such as aluminum.
A general and gynecological anamnesis and gynecological examination as well as subsequent targeted individual laboratory examinations should be carried out.
“Help for tattoed” guidelines – talk to us about it
So far there are no guidelines and no standardized therapy recommendations for the treatment of diseases caused by tattoos, such as lymphadenopathy caused by color pigment mixtures. In our gynecological practice in Munich and practice for environmental medicine in Munich, we put together an individual therapy concept for those affected:
- strengthening of the immune system
- individual laboratory controlled metal detoxification
- individual infusions, e.g. with mixtures of minerals, amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants, etc.
- support of the body’s own detoxification, e.g. acupuncture, phytotherapy, vital field therapy Vitatec®, etc.
We are happy to be here for you.
How can we help you?
Do you have unclear symptoms and need professional advice or come to us with an existing diagnosis? We warmly welcome you to our practice for gynecology in the center of Munich.